Tunable Optical Filters
A Fiber Fabry-Perot Tunable Filter is a versatile optical device used in telecommunications and photonics applications to selectively filter and manipulate specific wavelengths of light. It consists of two highly reflective mirrors that are separated by a small gap, typically on the order of micrometers. These mirrors are coated onto the end faces of an optical fiber or waveguide, creating a resonant cavity.
The tunable aspect of this filter is achieved by altering the distance between the two mirrors, which changes the effective optical path length within the cavity. This causes constructive or destructive interference of specific wavelengths of light, resulting in transmission or reflection of those wavelengths. By adjusting the gap between the mirrors, the filter’s resonant frequency and bandwidth can be controlled, allowing for precise tuning of the transmitted or reflected wavelengths.
Fiber Fabry-Perot Tunable Filters find applications in wavelength-division multiplexing (WDM) systems, where they can be used to separate or combine different wavelengths of light in optical communication networks. They are also used in optical sensing, spectroscopy, and test and measurement setups where wavelength selection and manipulation are crucial. The tunability and compact size of these filters make them an essential component in modern optical systems that require dynamic control over the transmitted or reflected light spectrum.
OEM gas analyzer
The versatility of our miniaturized OEM gas analyzer opens up opportunities in numerous fields where precise gas concentration measurements are essential. These are just a few examples:
- Industrial Emissions Control: Industries could use the analyzer to quantify emissions in a top down approach, ensuring compliance with environmental regulations and optimizing processes for reduced environmental impact.
- Dissolved Gas Measurement: Monitoring dissolved gases like carbon dioxide and methane in bodies of water can provide insights into their role in global carbon cycles and climate change.
- Waste Management: The analyzer could be used to monitor landfill sites for gas emissions and aid in managing waste decomposition.
Stand alone gas analyzer
Our standalone gas analyzer will offer the capability to perform accurate, real-time gas measurements in various environment where high precision and mobility a required. Here is few scenarios:
- Climate Research: This advancement will be particularly useful for quantifying and reducing greenhouse gas emissions, which is crucial for addressing climate change.
- Geological Research: Our gaz analyzers could have a significant role in geological research by providing valuable insights into the composition of gases emitted from the Earth’s crust and subsurface.
- Drone Measurement: Incorporating gas analyzers into drones expands their capabilities, enabling them to gather real-time gas concentration data from various locations that might otherwise be challenging to access.
- Research Expeditions: Carrying out field studies to analyze gases in remote or challenging environments, such as polar regions or high altitudes.